Thank you for choosing to be a member of the Linen Hall Library. We are grateful for your commitment to the Library and hope you will continue to enjoy the benefits of belonging to one of Belfast’s oldest charities and most important cultural centres on the island of Ireland.
Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 4.00pm
The Library is normally closed on all public holidays.
As a venue, the Linen Hall Library holds an illustrious and unparalleled profile with guests and media in an historic city centre location. The dramatic extension, built in 2000 and housing the six-storey high Vertical Gallery, maintains the unique character and ambience of former years, whilst incorporating full disabled access, services and facilities for a new century.
The Linen Hall Library offers a special service suited to a variety of institutions and organisations. Existing Corporate Members include, businesses, government and semi-government agencies, schools, colleges, universities and libraries.
By becoming a Corporate Member, you will be supporting one of the most iconic and irreplaceable institutions in the country.
How it Works
Corporate membership entitles an organisation to two or more transferable Library membership tickets, depending on the level of membership. The use of these is administered by a nominated individual within the organisation who may allocate them as need arises to any other individual within the organisation. Each ticket enables an individual to borrow up to eight books at a time.
- Complimentary room hire on two half-day occasions per year (restrictions and normal catering rates apply), and assistance with events in the Library planned by your organisation. 10% discount on additional room hire)
- Access to our well-equipped rooms for meetings, seminars and promotions. Our city centre location makes us easy to find, perfect for in or out-of-town visitors
- Promotion of your organisation on the Library’s website, www.linenhall.com, and in Library publications
- Access to the collections and borrowing rights (based on level of subscription), and to professional staff for detailed queries
- Invitation to a private exhibitions or events hosted by the Linen Hall Library – an excellent opportunity to entertain clients or staff
- Tailored tours and presentations about the Linen Hall and its collections can be arranged on request; ideal as a corporate entertainment option
- 10% discount on the purchase of all Linen Hall Library goods and services
- Corporate members who are registered charities receive 20% discount on room hire (Charity Number required)
Corporate rates start at £340.
For more information please email the library: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Library if you would like to find out more about how we can benefit your organisation with membership.