Renew Your Membership
Thank you for choosing to renew your membership of the Linen Hall Library.
We are grateful for your commitment to the Library and hope you will continue to enjoy the benefits of belonging to one of Belfast’s oldest charities and most important cultural centres on the island of Ireland.
17 Donegall Square North
Belfast BT1 5GB
(full disabled access via Fountain St)
Location: Google Maps
Telephone: +44 (0)28 9032 1707
Fax: +44 (0)28 9043 8586
Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm – open free to all.
(The Library is open for members only on the first Saturday of each month from 9.30am – 4.00pm . Access is through the Fountain Street entrance on this day. The cafe is not open on Saturdays.)
The Library is normally closed on all public holidays.
The Linen Hall Library can provide all the intellectual and cultural stimulation that you seek..
- Dedicated members’ only area on the 2nd floor.
- Borrow 8 books at any one time for up to four weeks.
- Receive at least 10% off all Linen Hall items in our gift shop, coffee shop and selected event tickets.
- Exclusive access to daily newspapers.
- Access to all titles on display and those in restricted access areas.
- Receive our What’s On guides, Annual Report, ezines and other mailings.
- Free internet access.
- Advance notification of events.
- The right to suggest new books not currently in our collections.
- Book reservations and renewals by phone, email, post or online.
- Receive an introductory membership pack and a complimentary Library induction tour.
The Linen Hall Library has unique digitised collections comprising material from across our collections including literary manuscripts, periodicals, posters, theatre programmes and postcards.