Take out membership of the Linen Hall Library in December or January for yourself, or as a gift, and you will automatically be entered into a competition to win a stunning limited edition portfolio of wild flower paintings worth £125. Entitled Wild Flowers and Plants of Rathlin Isalnd, this gorgeous set of eight carefully selected botanical prints was painted by sisters Catherine and Barbara Gage who lived on Rathlin Island in the mid 19th century. The original albums were acquired by the Linen Hall in 1997. The set is beautifully bound by Master Binder Sydney Aiken.
Terms and conditions are as follows:
- Those purchasing membership/gift membership will be entered into the draw.
- There is no limit to amount of entries.
- Competition runs from 1 December 2016 - 31 January 2017.
- Membership renewals are not included.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other item.
- Winner will agree to have a picture taken and appear in Linen Hall publicity and social network channels.
For more information please contact the Library on 028 9032 1707.