The Linen Hall Library has been monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact on a daily basis. As always, our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors. As the situation has evolved we are taking the following steps:
- The Library and café will remain open to the public until further notice.
- The Simon Armitage/Leontia Flynn Library Tour event scheduled for Wednesday 18 March has been postponed until further notice. For Simon Armitage’s full statement please go to: https://www.simonarmitage.com/recentandforthcoming/
- All other events scheduled for this week, 16 – 20 March, will be cancelled. The screening of The Devil by James Ellis scheduled for 25 March has been postponed until further notice.
- Daily Library tours will be cancelled until further notice.
- If you are unable to visit the Library to renew books, please renew online at https://linenhall.com/members-area/, email the Library on firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone on 028 9032 1707.
The situation will be reviewed on a daily basis and any further developments will be announced through our website (www.linenhall.com) and social networking channels (Facebook/Twitter).